Thursday, December 26, 2019

'Twas the Knife Before Christmas by Jacqueline Frost

38917299
3 Stars

You know what’s better than Hallmark Christmas movies? Hallmark COZY MYSTERY movies. Because those suckas play all damn year long. And Candace Cameron Bure stars in one batch of those too (Real Murders series - books by Charlaine Harris – if curiosity is killin’ yo cat). So does Aunt Becky and I’m soooooo sad that there will be no more Sunday editions of . . . .



Kids ruin everything!



Alright, here’s a little confession. Last Christmas I picked up The Twelve Slays of Christmas from the library and then saw that there was a book two – and immediately got butthurt and complained whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy didn’t the library have it and on and on because I am horrible. And then I turned around and looked in my “basket of shame” full of ARCs that I keep not reading despite always asking for more ARCs and . . . . .



Like I said, I’m horrible. Anyway, if you like cozies and you like Christmas this is sure to be a winner. This time the dead body is found stuffed in a “guess how many mints are in this big ol’ glass” and the suspect is the leading lady Holly’s bestie. And maybe Santa is in it. Or maybe not because that would just be crazy, right? I mean, everyone knows he’s not real.

ARC provided by the publisher in exchange for a very untimely review.

No comments:

Post a Comment