Thursday, September 1, 2016

Burned by Tara Sivec


22086404
3 Stars

Alright, this sucker is expired from the liburrrrrry and I need to connect to WiFi in order to get my sploosh on and upload the new Meghan Quinn so you’re getting two reviews from me in one day. I know what you’re thinking . . . .



Sorry : (

Colin and Finnley were high school sweethearts, but when Colin’s buddy convinced him he could be getting much snatch rather than waiting on a virgin he dumped her via a note. Finnley went on to date (and eventually marry) Jordan and they’ve been together 17 years. In those 17 years Jordan has proven himself to be an epic loser and eventually his various addictions escalate to the point where Finnley no longer can be married to him. A chance encounter at the local watering hole puts Colin and Finnley face-to-face again . . . .



For realz. This book has kinda a Nicholas Spark-ish side plot which is why the meh rating, but holy hades was there a lot of sexual healing. Also it was with a fireman so I was all . . . .



And when I got to this part?????



It was all . . . . .



Leading my husband to ponder . . . .



Hmmmmmmmm, perchance . . . But I’m pretty sure he should be a Football Player or a Gulag Fighter or a Pilot or a Mafioso instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment