Friday, April 1, 2016

Animal Farm by George Orwell

7613
2 Stars
 
So it appears Kelly read this back in high school and since she is a total effing idiot, she 2-Starred the sumbitch. I say HELL NAH to that because we all know who the real brains behind these reviews is – DUH - ME, MITCHELL, THE BOAR.

I’m not going to waste much time on this - mainly because I’m only a head and I’m using a contraption sort of like this in order to reach the keyboard . . .


(By the way - thanks, dumbshit, for leaving the ‘puter on for me today.)

I’ll simply leave it with the following . . . .

“All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.”

Pigs rule. Humans drool.

Palm Springs commercial photography

Mitchell out!

Palm Springs commercial photography

No comments:

Post a Comment