Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Other People's Houses by Abbi Waxman


39900791
5 Stars

I actually read this book a couple of years ago, so if you are interested in what I had to say you can find it HERE. If you know me, you know I’m not generally much of a re-reader so you’re probably wondering why an exception was made. I was lucky enough to get an advance copy of Abbi Waxman’s upcoming release I Was Told It Would Get Easier and found myself smiling from ear to ear when the mom in that book, called a mom from this book. Everyone – meet Frances. She’s the epitome of a best friend. Don’t know the difference between a regular friend and a “best” friend? Well, it looks a little something like this . . . . .



I encourage all you fellow momcom/chicklit/whateveryouwanttocallit fans to spend some time with Frances (and the rest of the families in her neighborhood). Hopefully you’ll find her as funny and endearing as I do and she’ll make you want to be more like her when you grow up like I am feeling right now. Please note, however, I called dibs on her being my best friend already so don’t even think about stepping into my territory or I will hurt you : )

I originally gave this 4 Stars, but I just loved it so I’m giving it all 5. And now I’m going to have to re-read The Garden of Small Beginnings because there’s a dang callback to Lilli from that one!

No comments:

Post a Comment