Thursday, May 19, 2016

Lumberjanes Vol. 1: Beware the Kitten Holy by Noelle Stevenson

22554204
3 Stars
 
Allow me to introduce the Lumberjanes. They aren’t your typical girl scouts . . .

Palm Springs commercial photography

Nope, these girls aren’t interested in selling cookies. They want ACTION and ADVENTURE!!! It’s action and adventure they will find at Miss Qiunzilla Thiskwin Penniquiqul Thistle Crumpet's Camp for Hard-Core Lady-Types. Follow along as the girls face one quest after another and use their smarts . . .

Palm Springs commercial photography

To make it past any obstacle in their way . . .

Palm Springs commercial photography

Even stuff you always thought only existed in your nightmares . . .

Palm Springs commercial photography

This was just about the most adorable thing I’ve ever seen. While the plot was kind of a bit all over the place, Lumberjanes was pure fun. I made a new friend . . .

Palm Springs commercial photography

And confirmed something I’ve known for a long time . . .

Palm Springs commercial photography

I keeeeeeeeeeeeed.

The only things to really complain about is that something that can easily be read in less than 30 minutes costs so much money (Thank Jeebus for the library!) and that I might have a bit of a volatile reaction should I ever hear the phrase “what the junk?” again . . .

Palm Springs commercial photography

I don’t care if they are children.

No comments:

Post a Comment