Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Don't Get Caught by Kurt Dinan

24157427
2 Stars
 
Hi and welcome to Dissenting Opinion 101. I’ll be your host, Principal Vernon . . .

Palm Springs commercial photography

If I’m promised a book that is going to be a mutant baby of this . . .

Palm Springs commercial photography

And Ocean’s Eleven let’s just say my expectations are going to be extreeeeeemely high going in. For me, the only giffy inspiration that came from Ocean’s was the following . . .

Palm Springs commercial photography

Don’t Get Caught is the story of a brain, an athlete, a basket case, a princess and a criminal a bunch of kids who are set up by “The Chaos Club” thinking they are being recruited to join their ranks and be a part of pranking infamy, but instead discover they’ve been duped and left to take the fall for the club’s latest prank. Dubbing themselves “The Watertower 5,” the kids decide to take matters into their own hands and prank the pranksters. Things start off harmless enough . . .



But it doesn’t take long for the pranks to take a turn . . .

Palm Springs commercial photography

And for the kids to go from fun-loving to a bunch of revenge-seeking entitled twats who were jackasses at best and criminals at worse and who all needed a good ass whooping from their parents or some quality time in juvie. I think I channeled my inner Ron 2.0 on this one because I really did not see the charm. Don’t bother trolling me, kiddos, I’m aware that I’m getting too old for this shit.

I had this on a “no thank you” list . . . . because of reasons and seriously debated giving it 1 Star after being far less than thrilled with the end product. However, it read quickly so it obviously wasn’t the absolute worst thing I’ve ever experienced. Also, Delee loved it and wrote an amazing review (so good that she maybe should have copyrighted it *wink*) and I don’t want to hurt her feelings.

*whispers* She gone? Okay good. Between you and me, this one was really . . .

Palm Springs commercial photography

No comments:

Post a Comment