Friday, December 14, 2018

Fire Inside by Kristen Ashley


17257990
2 Stars

Since I have still not managed to break past the 20 Reviews Behind mark, the end of the year is quickly closing in on me, AND I’m reading yet another KA book currently since I just can’t help myself, I’ll make this short and sweet with a solo gif. Briefly put, Fire Inside is the literary equivalent to a Zayn Malik song ‘cause it’s all about . . . .



It had all of the trademark Kristen Ashley bullet points such as trembling legs and dripping vaginas and barfy nicknames and 42,000 pages when 150 probably would have sufficed and weird abbreviations such as . . . .

‘tache



Oops, I lied. There’s another gif.

And despite the leading male having a name that made me want to get all sorts of upside down . . . .



I still didn’t like this one a whole lot. But that’s the great thing about these series. At least one of them will provide for a good time . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment