Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Stuck by Stacey D. Atkinson

1 Star

NetGalley ARC

Odette is stuck.  Stuck in a dead-end job.  Stuck living with her unemployed, BINGO addict mother.  Stuck paying the bills and being responsible when she should be experiencing life.  Odette decides it’s time for her to venture out of her comfort zone after spending time over the summer with Henri, a wealthy sailor who is vacationing in her hometown on his yacht, and Ben, a doryman awaiting his next research assignment.

Gah!  This book was awful.  I hate giving bad reviews, but I would feel worse if I sugarcoated a book and other people read it because I didn’t tell the truth.  There was just no depth to this story at all.  The characters were weak, the dialogue almost non-existent, the romance (if you could even call it that) inappreciable.  My opinion – don’t waste your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment