Monday, March 10, 2014

Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

1.5 Stars
 
Anna’s father decides it would be in her best interest to study abroad her Senior year. Anna finds herself studying in Paris, but missing her life back in Atlanta. Gradually Anna becomes more comfortable with her new life and new friends – especially Étienne St. Clair. The more Anna finds her feelings for “St. Clair” changing from friendship to love, the more she is reminded of his serious girlfriend. Will Anna get a chance at romance and a “French kiss” before her time in Paris is up?

Everyone loved this book. Except me. I think I might be a robot.



All but one of my Goodreads friends gave this a high rating, and how it was so cute, and they just fell in love with the characters, and on, and on, and on. I was so excited. I just knew going in this was going to be fluffy and adorable and I, too, would be posting a rave review. Sadly, it wasn’t meant to be. I found Anna to be insufferable and St. Clair to be a two-timing, spineless, doucheface. What’s wrong with me?????


No comments:

Post a Comment