Wednesday, October 23, 2019

The Rumor by Lesley Kara


43168384. sy475
2.5 Stars

I read this about 15,000 weeks ago and never wrote a review because my momma always taught me . . . . .



Seriously, though, if I actually had something bad to say y’all know I’d be barfing out all over the place. This just didn’t cause much of a reaction. It takes a brave soul to roll the dice and name drop “if you like Liane Moriarty” and it doesn’t always work out. The story here was about a rumor of a potential child killer moving into a small town and all the mommies getting in a tizzy about it. It was perfectly mediocre. I will say I have notes on the Kindle regarding the big reveal raising my hinky meter due to the ages of people maybe not lining up for it to work for me without questioning things, so you could maybe take that into consideration? Or not. After all, the only reason I requested this book in the first place was because I thought I was asking for . . . .



Yep . . . .

 

No comments:

Post a Comment