Monday, June 1, 2020

I Found You by Lisa Jewell


30753651. sy475
2 Stars

First day of June – first book finished for June annnnnnnnnd . . . . .



It’s a swing and a miss!

I’m not going to say much because I fucking looooooooooooooooooooved Watching You and The Family Upstairs
was pretty much A-OK with me too. This had a temporary amnesia trope which . . . .



Two different timelines . . . .



And not two but THREE storylines which appear to be unrelated, but duh of course they are all interconnected somehow. Add to that a main character who I thought deserved a pretty solid punch in the throat for being absolutely horrible at adulting and that is 2 Stars at best.

I’ll gladly pick up whatever Lisa Jewell releases next due to me having such a great experience with her other stuff and simply file this away as “you can’t please all the people all of the time.”

No comments:

Post a Comment