Saturday, January 16, 2016

Maybe Not by Colleen Hoover

23587984
2 Stars
 
Ooooooh boy. Uhhhhh. Yeah.

Alright, so I totally and complete HATED everything which was Maybe Someday - - - - - EXCEPT Warren. Warren made me laugh. In real life I’d want to punch a “Stiffler” type of guy in the babymaker post haste, but in books/movies they tend to crack me up. I thought there was a solid chance I would enjoy Warren’s story. And maybe I would have . . . if there had been a story. There wasn’t a whole lot of substance to this one. Just sex . . .

Palm Springs commercial photography

Oh so you’re my new roommate and you hate me????

Palm Springs commercial photography

You had a shitty upbringing and don’t know who yo daddy is???

Palm Springs commercial photography

No one ever loved you, not even when you were a tiny human????

Palm Springs commercial photography

Oh and you experienced a superbadawful and have MAJOR unresolved issues because of it????

Palm Springs commercial photography

Too far? Naaaaah. It’s about the equivalent of how the “romance” in this book felt to me. Still, there’s something about Hoover’s writing that is kind of un-put-down-able even when I hate it and I didn’t hate this one nearly as much as Maybe Someday so it gets a bonus star.

My friend Mo didn’t like this one either . . .

Palm Springs commercial photography
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment