Thursday, August 27, 2015

Do You Want To Play With My Balls by The Cifaldi Brothers illustrated by Santiago Elizalde

24221953
5 Stars
 
This seems like a fitting choice to add to this week’s reading list . . . .

Chicago commercial photographers

Take your momma’s advice, Louie. My husband wishes he could say that to me more frequently, but I’m a smart girl and learned about choking hazards a long time ago.

This book also teaches children important lessons about sharing and being helpful . . .

Chicago commercial photographers

as well as treating someone else’s balls with the proper respect . . .

Chicago commercial photographers

and about avoiding germs . . .

Chicago commercial photographers

Ewwwww. Don’t let your dog lick other kids’ balls!!!!

Chicago commercial photographers

You are sooooo right Daryl. This is a CHILDREN’S BOOK FOR CHRIST SAKE!

*countdown to someone telling me that this is actually not a kid’s book in 3, 2 . . . *

No comments:

Post a Comment