Wednesday, December 2, 2015

The Caper by Janet Evanovich and Lee Goldberg

26111989
1 Star
 

Palm Springs commercial photography

You know, I should probably feel bad about giving a freebie 1 Star, but I don’t . . . .

Palm Springs commercial photography

Yep. That’s the word on Goodreads the streets. Hold up just a second . . .

Palm Springs commercial photography

Alright. Where was I? Oh yeah 1 Star ratings and being a bitch. Things I excel at. Here’s the deal. I’m an Evanovich fangirl. I read all her stuff and am quite aware that I probably don’t get any smarter while doing so. But there comes a time when enough is enough. I mean, do you REALLY need to put this bit of nothing out into the universe in order to get people to read the next book in the Fox and O’Hare series? I don’t think so. Even your most loyal fans might end up turning on you if you just spew out the same old stale stuff over and over again . . .

Palm Springs commercial photography

It sure does, Drizzy. It sure does.

No comments:

Post a Comment