Friday, May 25, 2018

Pretty Mess by Erika Jayne


35721506
3 Stars

Dear Erika Girardi . . . .



I offer up zero apologies for reading this. I have been addicted to EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. of the Housewhores franchises from inception. Be it table flipping and prostitution whores to the Broke Black Bill Gates I watch them all in nearly religious binge-type marathon sessions (in the bed with coffee and donuts) once I have a backlog of several saved up on the DVR and all the male humans out of the house on a weekend morning. Some “characters” (because lord please tell me they are at least somewhat putting on a show) I love to hate (like that fucking Siggy Flicker – UGH!) – some I love to love (Lisa Rinna and Kandi Burris – I mean come on how could you not????) – some I want to love (Dorinda Medley) – and then there’s Erika. I think I love her because . . . . .



Just like me!

Unlike me, this bitch is a fucking boss who literally . . . .



Pretty Mess tells Erika’s story from her childhood in Georgia to working the circuit in Jersey . . . .



To a “trophy wife” status that has lasted nearly 20 years (how long the rest of them haterasses been married, amIrightoramIright???), who created an alter ego pretty much out of boredom and nearly at middle-age after she ran out of things to remodel in her house that currently stands in the record books as Billboard’s #42 dance track artist of all time.

Obviously this wasn’t any sort of life changer – and truthfully it really it didn’t even offer much insight with regard to things I’m dying to know about (like WHERE did the Glam Squad boyzzzzzz come from and how much do they get paid to be awesome and are they just on call all the time or does she schedule them like three days out and how do they find things like designer latex blouses and oh my god I am so in love with those fellas). However, I’ve nevereverever felt compelled to read one of these Ho’s books before so it gets 3 Stars. After all . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment