Tuesday, October 31, 2017

How To Hang A Witch by Adriana Mather

27405351
2 Stars

A REVIEW VIA GIFFERY (even more so than usual):

As soon as I saw “It's the Salem Witch Trials meets Mean Girls” I was sold. I was also 100% positive I would love this. Not to brag or anything, but . . . .



With descendants of the original Salem witches as the girls who rule the school I immediately pictured . . . .



And was so excited I almost peed my pants . . . .



Bonus was the bitch squad were all super fab and also included hot boys so my brain went all . . . .



DON’T YOU JUDGE ME!

I was sure this would be the reading equivalent of one of the numerous programs on the CW to which I am addicted. (See above regarding not judging me.)

Where was I again? Oh yeah, then I started reading and, well . . . .




We’re talking straight up . . . .



It should NOT take me four days to read a book. ESPECIALLY not a 350 page YA book. But when the pacing is slower than me sucking a turtle, the person doing all of the superbadawful the most obvious cliché in all of obvious clichés and the love triangle (because duh OF COURSE there was a love triangle) featured a dead dude . . .



Yeah. Dead. Anyway, all of the above = a not-so-happy Kelly and Mitchell on this All Stabby’s Day . . . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment