Friday, November 13, 2015

Closets by Julio Alexi Genao

26165078
5 Stars
 
“the streets i used to walk by myself, keeping my head down and my eyes on the sidewalk in front of me… now, i walked them with him. with my head up.

and my eyes on him.”


Palm Springs commercial photography

I’m going to steal a line from my pal Vivan: This story was like the TARDIS - soooooooooooooo much bigger on the inside and it made me as happy as Bill Cosby with a new scrip for Quaaludes a giant hoagie . . .

Palm Springs commercial photography

It made me as smiley as Drake when he had Nikki Minaj’s big ol’ breastesses pressed up against him . . .

Palm Springs commercial photography

And definitely NOT like how he felt when Madonna wrapped her creepy Gollum arms around him and shoved her 87 year old tongue down his throat . . .



It’s short, it’s charming, and best of all - IT’S FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! . . .

Palm Springs commercial photography

Shelby turned me on to this, after Susan turned her on to it (and like eleventy-three of my other friends have already read this too). Apparently the trolls are right – it truly is just one big circle jerk around here : )

No comments:

Post a Comment