Monday, January 5, 2015

Ice Cream & Sadness from Cyanide & Happiness

19298726
5 Stars
 

Commercial Photography

I’m going to go ahead and let the book blurb speak for itself on this one:

“If you’re younger than 15 or older than 50, there is an 87% chance that something in this book will offend you.”

Actually, that estimate might be kinda low. There are no words to describe how much I adore Cyanide & Happiness. I’ve followed it via the interwebs since forever, so when I came across this little gem at my local Half Price Books there was no way I was going home without it. If the heavens had really been looking out for me on my shopping trip I would have been provided with a half price “comic-a-day” kind of calendar, but no such luck : (

My enjoyment wasn’t lessened by much, however, and if I were more than a half-ass kind of reviewer I would have posted this yesterday in order to celebrate the birth of one of the creators – Rob DenBleyker . . .

Commercial Photography

Or if I really didn’t suck I would have posted it last week in order to celebrate my favorite time in the land of Cyanide & Happiness - “Depressing Comic Week” . . .

Commercial Photography

Commercial Photography

Offended yet? If so, get the F*&^ out of here. This stuff is hilarious.

Cyanide & Happiness offers a little something to offend for everyone.

From vacationing . . .

Commercial Photography

to dating . . .

Commercial Photography

to marriage . . .

Commercial Photography

to parenting . . .

Commercial Photography

to just plain stupid and funny . . .

Commercial Photography

Commercial Photography

Commercial Photography

If you need a little funny ha-ha in your life, I highly recommend a daily dose of this comic. You can find it here or here or even here

And for all of you who are poised at the ready – anxiously gearing up in your best Keyboard Commando sweatpants in order to tell me this review sucks or that I’m a horrible human for enjoying it, I say “duh.” I know that already. And also????

Commercial Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment