Thursday, December 4, 2014

Snow Glass Apples by Neil Gaiman

Snow, Glass, Apples
5 Stars
 

Commercial Photography

HOLY SHITBALLS!

This retelling of Snow White was perfection. No other description. Gaiman at a whole ‘nother level.

Growing up I always wondered who the f*%# would want to be this broad . . .

Commercial Photography

When they could be THIS instead . . .

Commercial Photography

I always wanted to hear the story from the Evil Queen’s perspective. You know the old saying, “there are three sides to every story – her side, her side and the truth????” I knew the Evil Queen couldn’t be completely at fault and 100% bad. I mean, doesn’t a little part of all of us want to kill Kristen Stewart Snow White????

Commercial Photography

Now that I’m a grown-up I realize there are others who believe the same *fist pound to my girl Shelby*
 
Thank you, Neil Gaiman, for giving us the true story.

EVERY DAMN STAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment