Thursday, December 25, 2014

Creative Cursing by Sarah Royal and Jillian Panarese

6180350
5 Stars
 
Happy Holidays to all!!!! Here's a little non-review of a very fun little book.

Commercial Photography

Once again I was able to keep the Elf on the Shelf drunk enough that he couldn't report my true behavior to Santa. This year I also made sure to capture photographic evidence of our badly behaving elf in case I needed some blackmail material . . .

Commercial Photography

It worked. Santa brought me presents!!!!

Commercial Photography

Yay me! (FYI - He also brought me a kid who woke up at 5:00 a.m., so the day hasn't been all sunshine and daisies.) I didn't even know the little book at the bottom of the above photo existed until Jason wrote about it. Please make sure to direct all trollings and hate mail his way since an innocent gal like myself would have never read something like Creative Cursing if it weren't for the bad examples like him in my life; )

This book is exactly what the synopsis says - a flipbook of various words that when parsed together create an entire dictionary of new curses. It's 100% inappropriate. Even Walter White thought so and he cooks f&^%$#g METH . . .

Commercial Photography

And it's hilarious . . .

Commercial Photography

Unfortunately things took a turn for the worst when Mitchell noticed the new addition to our menagerie . . .

Commercial Photography

Meet Jack Skullington. It's awesome to have friends who really get me ; )

Mitchell hated him immediately and insisted that he get to choose the next new curse-word-combo . . .

Commercial Photography

Well, that's insulting : (

Hopefully once he runs through the options of ways to cuss me out, he will learn to accept our new family member.

As for me? I think this guy has the right idea . . .

Commercial Photography

but alas I am stuck in a never-ending loop of putting batteries in new toys, listening to the rapid gunfire coming from the Xbox in the basement, the incessant squeaky feet noise of the basketball game coming from the television in the family room and dealing with the aftermath of the tweaked out cat who somehow scored some catnip in his stocking . . .

Commercial Photography

Have no worries, though . . .

Commercial Photography

I just hope the turkey comes out better than it did last year . . .

Commercial Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment