Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Necessary People by Anna Pitoniak


41716929. sy475
4 Stars

“It’s not Machiavellian. It’s just survival.”
You know what’s even worse than being FORTY-THREE (*insert crying emoji*) reviews behind? Covers like this . . . .



So much same makes my brain hurt. The fact that I can remember anything about either of these books this long after reading them says a lot about the entertainment level they provided to me.

We’ll see if I ever get around to reviewing Temper, but as for Necessary People to me it was this . . . .



Meets this . . . .



My friend Elizabeth makes a fitting comparison in her review to Social Creature. Both feature the collision of the worlds of haves and have nots where the desire to achieve overrules all. Set in the fast-paced environment of cable news this familiar tale comes with a fresh new edge as Violet and Stella compete to be top dog.

Oh and NetGalley? You can probably go ahead and delete my pending request since I read my library copy a month and a half ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment