Friday, January 18, 2019

Consequence: A Memoir by Eric Fair

25666070
2 Stars

The third stop on my “Passport to Everywhere” experience is Abu Ghraib and Fallujah – courtesy of a book I’d never heard of until one of my Goodreads friends posted a "review to come" sort of review that put it on my radar. Consequence is a memoir in what I’m going to call the James Frey sect of memoirs so I’m not going to waste any time reviewing it. This quote by a government psychologist appointed to analyze the author says everything that needs to be said . . .

“There are signs of instability.” He also says my answers show a tendency to put myself in a better light. He says, “You seem a bit insecure. Is there someone you’re trying to impress?”

Two more trips to somewhere and I get my mug!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment