Tuesday, November 13, 2018

The Perfect Stranger by Megan Miranda


31443398
3 Stars

I read this book over the summer and failed to review it. I now remember nothing about it. I even made 21 highlights to serve as reminders to myself . . . . . but nada. I’m telling you folks . . . .



Don’t underestimate the failures of the Old Lady Brain. I’m giving it three stars because I do remember I didn’t hate it and I know I read it in a day. After perusing my friends’ reviews, this appears to have been a mixed bag for them as well with most falling on the fair to middling end of the ratings spectrum. My advice? Pick up All The Missing Girls. I still remember that one two years later and that’s obviously a marvel of modern science. It’s also told in reverse, which is sooooo hard to do and soooooo good when it’s done right.

No comments:

Post a Comment