Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Deadly Class - 1987 Regan Youth by Rick Remender (Writer), Wesley Craig (Illustrator) and Lee Loughridge (Illustrator)

21998105
5 Stars
 
“Life is a series of unique opportunities. It’s our job to find the happiness in each one.”



Houston commercial photography

I may not be a graphic novel expert, but I know what I like and BOY OH BOY DID I LIKE THIS!!!!!

Like all of my graphic novels reviews, I can’t give away all of the . . .

Houston commercial photography

for fear the army of tiny Goodreads Spoiler Trolls will barrage my review space with nasty commentary. I will say this had everything Mitchell and I look for in a good story. Deadly Class had a magical learning establishment . . .

Houston commercial photography

where awesome courses like Assassin Psychology, Beheading, Poison, and Hand-to-Hand Combat were taught . . .

Houston commercial photography

Nasty cliques . . .

Houston commercial photography

No. Like REALLY nasty cliques . . .

Houston commercial photography

A great soundtrack . . .

Houston commercial photography

Drug usage . . .

Houston commercial photography

And a plot to murder Ronald Reagan. The Gipper? Say it ain’t so!!!!

Houston commercial photography

Houston commercial photography

Oh, I can’t forget to mention the art. Now I realize I know about shit from shinola about artwork, but this was the best I’ve ever seen. Every. Single. Panel. was spectacular . . .

Houston commercial photography

ALL THE STARS!!!!!
 
Highly recommended (to everyone except Erica that is – ‘cause she’ll just read it wrong and make me have a sad).
 

No comments:

Post a Comment