Monday, November 18, 2019

Beard Necessities by Penny Reid

30315692. sy475
5 Stars

“I mean this with all my heart,” he said, the words gravelly and fierce. And then he kissed me.
I actually arrived to the Winston Brothers’ party a little late and have only been a part of their world for about three years. That being said, three years is a looooooooooooooooooooooong time to suffer from a case of blue balls waiting for Billy’s book. Now that it’s here? Words fail me – so here are some .gifs that should help get the point across regarding my reaction to this final story . . . . .









Yeah. That’s about right. Some one pass me a cigarette. And a towel.

Oh Penny Reid, you done so good girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not only do Billy and Scarlet get their happily-ever-after in the most torturous of slow burning burners that ever burned, but the entire family is there (and Cletus is especially Cletusy and oh I just love that man and his sneaky ways) and it takes place in MOTHERFUCKING TUSCANY!!!!!!!!!! She even threw in a Lucy Honeychurch reference and I’m pretty sure I may have died for a minute. And finally – after making all of us horny housewives suffer for ages and ages . . . . .

“Scarlet, do you want –“

“Yes. For God’s sake, yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.”




All the Stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment