Thursday, March 17, 2016

Annie's Day by Andy Weir

23785283
4 Stars
 
When I first saw this pop up on my feed yesterday I was all . . . .

Palm Springs commercial photography

Let’s face facts - I haven’t had much success with Andy Weir shorties in the past. But then I logged on this morning and errrrrrryone was reading the damn thing and I’m nothing but a lemming so I jumped off the cliff with my friends because . . .

Palm Springs commercial photography

So what did I think? To quote the extensive vocabulary of one Donald Drumpf, I thought it was “amazing” and “pretty great.” This is obviously the exception that proves the rule, I guess, when it comes to me hating Weir’s little tidbits of writing. So much cringe-worthy fun wrapped up in such a small little package. Oh, and to you Annie??????

Palm Springs commercial photography

Yep. I just slut shamed a fictional character. Annie was a smelly pirate hooker and she deserves it. Don’t like it?????

Palm Springs commercial photography

Read the story and find out for yourself:

http://www.galactanet.com/oneoff/anni...

No comments:

Post a Comment