Monday, May 19, 2014

Let Me Off at the Top!: My Classy Life and Other Musings by Ron Burgundy

3.5 Stars

I’m assuming everyone reading this is already well aware of the legend that is Ron Burgundy.


You’re not, you say???? Although I cannot even fathom how that is possible, please take a moment to familiarize yourself with his work. Don’t worry I’ll wait for you . . . .

Okay, are you back? If so, I assume the transformation from curious interweb clicker to crazy superfan has officially taken place. After all, we’re talking about Ron Burgundy here.


Why yes. Yes you are, Mr. Burgundy, and I can’t thank you enough for making time in what I can only imagine is the busiest of schedules to put pen to paper and draft your memoir.

From his not-so-well-known friendship with Bobby Kennedy to romantic trysts with the likes of Barbara Walters (with a cameo appearance by Walter Kronkite) and Bruce Lee (just to name a few), this is a chance to get to know Ron Burgundy on a truly philosophical level. Not only does Ron give you complete access to what made him the man he is today, he also shares the story of how the entire Channel 4 News Team came to fruition.


Words cannot express how thankful I am that I had the opportunity to get inside of Ron Burgundy (interpret that as you will), and this book? Well, it’s just


If you’ve been a fan of Ron Burgundy, Brick Tamland, Brian Fantana and Champ Kind for the past 10 years and still can’t get enough, then this is the book for you. If you’re not a fan, then I only have one thing to say to you:


No comments:

Post a Comment