Monday, June 22, 2020

The House That Pinterest Built by Diane Keaton

34497188. sx318
4 Stars

I can’t remember where I originally saw this book a couple of weeks ago, but I knew if the library had a copy I definitely had to check it out. I mean just the idea that Annie Freakin’ Hall could become addicted to Pinterest like me was a mindblower. I love a catchy title and coffee table books full of pretty pictures so this was an absolute win for me. That being said, we certainly do not share the same design aesthetic. Really, the only thing I have in common with Diane Keaton is . . . .



She’s just too cool for school and I am one step removed from the average Pinterest addict which features the most basic of white girls who are into things like . . . .



And . . . .



The true Star generator for this book was the tiny little quotes section at the end . . . . .



That brought the lolz because they were all the same things I was thinking while flipping through the pages. Kudos to Keaton for at least being self-aware.

No comments:

Post a Comment