Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Invisible Ghosts by Robyn Schneider


35230429
4 Stars

“This isn’t a ghost story,” I told him. “It’s a love story with a ghost in it.”


Robyn Schneider, what the hell are you trying to do to me?????



Wait, what? What is it? I’m simply feeling happy? Whew! What a relief. I thought I was a goner for sure with my mouth doing this weird turny-uppy thing.

This is my third Robyn Schneider book and all three have been 4 Star winners. This chick knows how to YA romance me fo sho. Each of her books has an underlying theme of finding your tribe (and your first love) while navigating the waters of high school, but they each do it with a little twist. This time around????



More specifically, Rose sees her brother Logan. Rose has always blamed herself for Logan’s untimely passing from anaphylactic shock. She has distanced herself from all of her former friends and any activities that would keep her away from her house in order to spend time with Logan whenever he appears and wants to binge some Netflix re-runs. But when an old neighbor moves back to town, Rose discovers that there might be more to life than she’s been allowing herself to experience. Can there be a balance between her living and dead worlds????

So this story may seem a little bit familiar to some of you . . . . .



But guess what????



Robyn Schneider makes me feel like a kid again. And that’s a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment